Friday, February 7, 2014

oops, i disappeared

I've neglected this blog for far too long. A lot has happened and changed. I will hopefully have the time and energy to update in the near future. I've been getting tired very easily lately because therapy is draining me of a lot of energy. I'm happy to be able to say the five month long severe depression has finally ended. January had it's ups and downs but I managed to get through them without hitting critically severe depression levels or getting suicidal. And after the months of August through December that is not something to be ignored.

I've got a potentially busy weekend coming up so the update might not be in the next few days. And so much has changed and so much time has elapsed that I couldn't coherently or concisely update everything. But I want to hit the highlights and will do so over the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment